There has been a major shift in the events industry over the past two years. From in-person to virtual events, and now we’re seeing the trend of hybrid model continue that combine onsite and online interactions for a seamless experience.
Changing consumer expectations and the rapid digitalization of event models have sped up the transition to hybrid events. Giants Enterprises is at the forefront of this movement. We offer a unique array of hybrid events at Oracle Park that blend in-person and digital online components to bring your audience together.
Why Companies Are Seeking Hybrid Options
Hybrid event planning is the perfect solution for programs that can be held both face-to-face and virtually. Hybrid conferences are useful when some of your attendees can’t attend in person, as well as allow you to have a larger reach than a standard event. Giants Enterprises offers your brand a way to tell its story as an enthralling spectacle in a memorable setting. Our experience and unique equipment allow your attendees to interact, no matter where they’re sitting.
One-of-a-kind Hybrid Venue
What makes Oracle Park the perfect venue for hybrid events? The team of event experts and first-class infrastructure help to create dynamic digital content for both in-person and online attendees.
Our hybrid set up is the perfect mix of San Francisco’s most iconic indoor and outdoor spaces which allows guests the freedom to feel secure and enjoy themselves, along with the rare combination of legacy and innovation that incorporates diverse and dynamic venues with customizable digital solutions.
Giants Enterprises offers an enviable range of experiences designed to help you host extraordinary events, whether your program is virtual, hosted onsite, or a hybrid experience. Choose a single activation or a blend of offerings and boost viewer engagement with our seamless digital platform.
Maximize the Screen Time
The Giants’ 4K Scoreboard is the centerpiece where your live streaming and turnkey studio experiences will come alive.
Twice the size of most IMAX screens, the 10,800 square feet Scoreboard is one of the largest digital platforms in the country. Your in-person audience will get a magnificent view no matter where they are in the field. The virtual attendees won’t miss a moment with our onsite technical experts, state-of-the-art equipment, and gigabit-speed network.
The Scoreboard can be customized to enhance the content display of live streaming and turnkey studio experiences for events such as:
- Keynote speeches and presentations
- Live streaming, videoconferencing, and split-screen content
- Animations and videos
- Social media tagboard
- HD video gaming
Endless Digital Engagement Opportunities
Powered by a seamless digital platform, our arrangement of experiences is versatile and customizable. We offer curated engagement opportunities to stimulate the audience and boost viewer engagement. Available for your unique event are both single activation or a custom experience.
Knocking It Out of the Park with Giants Baseball
The unrivaled Giants-driven content covers all the bases, from customized panel discussions to star speakers.
- Giants “Chalk Talks”: The authentic discussions featuring Giants Alumni & Personalities are now available as virtual programs. The Giants’ roster available includes legends such as, but not limited to, ‘The Thrill’ Will Clark, Barry Bonds, and Dave Dravecky. Opt for a custom program to complement your event, double it up with a San Francisco Giants game, or create a behind-the-scenes bouquet with other virtual content. If wellness is at the forefront of your event, you can choose a ‘Chalk Talk’ with a Giants alumni or training staff for some fitness tips.
- “The Business of Baseball” with Giants Front Office Executives: Pull back the curtain with these curated experiences featuring Giants’ front office executives for an exclusive look at how a successful franchise works. The panels of experts discuss key facets of the organization, such as “Data-Driven Decisions in Business & Baseball”, “Technology & Fan Engagement” & “Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at the Giants.”
- Giants University: Get a taste of San Francisco Giants’ 139-year history with a remarkable program led by historians and relevant guest speakers. Other elements include exclusive media features & artifacts from the “Giants Vault”.
A Taste of Oracle Park
No visit to Oracle Park is complete without the classic Gilroy Garlic Fries. The luxury F&B experiences, powered by our world-class winemakers and executive chefs, feature demonstrations and at-home kits.
- Tastings and pairings: Our chefs, winemakers, brewers, distillers, and several Giants alumni guide this exciting, hybrid tasting experience. Join former shortstop and founder of Red Stitch Wine, Rich Aurilia, as he shares stories from his 12 seasons with Giants and how his baseball career links to his winery business.
- Cocktails & mocktails: Engage in an educational, interactive tasting journey at The Gotham Club — the first private membership, year-round social club in professional sports. Sip and make your favorite whisky-based cocktails in this hands-on tour. You can also choose to watch a custom cocktail demonstration and pair it with a kit for you and your guests at home.
- Culinary Experiences: Indulge in iconic ballpark favorites like Gilroy Garlic Fries, Crazy Crab Sandwiches, Ghirardelli chocolates, and sundaes. You can toss pizzas with Giants partner Tony Gemignani of Tony’s Pizza or embark on a seasonal culinary journey of The Garden. You can also follow along with our executive chefs and create culinary classics in the comfort of your home.
Health, Wellness, and Ballpark Bootcamp
Whether taking part virtually or in person, our first-class venue can be a milestone in your health and wellness journey. Make the open-air venues at Oracle Park and sweeping views of the Bay your fitness backdrop. Draw on the experience of San Francisco Giants personalities, coaching and training staff, and our experts to learn more about nutrition, training, and fitness challenges.
- Yoga & Mindfulness Meditation: Our yoga and meditation sessions are hosted by world-class instructors such as Alyssa Nakken, the first full-time female coach in MLB history. You can host a small group in person or stream live on the 4K Scoreboard for a larger audience.
- Healthy mind & body: Learn from the Giants’ next-era coaching staff as they talk about their journeys and methods to tackle challenges and practice self-care. You can also sharpen your problem-solving and goal-setting skills by attending a training workshop with the mental-skills coaching staff. Engage with the Giants Director of Performance Nutrition for insights into an elite athlete’s intake.
- Ballpark Bootcamp: Take part in employee challenges along with your team at the ballpark. The program created by our health and wellness experts will allow your team to have fun and engage in healthy activities (and healthy competition). We also offer a wide variety of stationary fitness activities and virtual distance challenges. You can run, walk, or bike on your own time from any location with our iconic venue as a backdrop.
Field Of Teams
Gamifying your event is possible at Oracle Park, with a wealth of interactive team-building activities and custom prizes.
- Trivia: Test your guests’ knowledge of baseball, pop culture, and all things San Francisco with trivia that can be live streamed on our 4K Scoreboard.
- Bingo: Round off your event with a few games of branded Bingo, with custom cards, classic themes, and exclusive prizes.
- Entertainment: Whether entertaining guests in person or from their homes, there are options aplenty. Choose from live music, magicians, and illusionists or digital photo booths.
Collection of Memories
The curated at-home kits and gift boxes bring a piece of Oracle Park straight to your home. You can collaborate with our experts and get these customized packets delivered to your guests. The available memorabilia includes decor, Giants swag and fan cutouts, activity and gaming packs, and food and beverage. Our in-house license lets us securely ship wine and spirits to your attendees across California.
Making Giant Impressions
With unparalleled versatility, an extensive array of experts, and ultra-modern infrastructure, Giants Enterprises will help you reimagine events into wildly original experiences. Whatever your need, the hybrid event production possibilities are endless at Oracle Park.
Get unmatched access and insights from Giants alumni, personalities, coaching staff, broadcasters, and industry experts from the franchise’s front office.
Use the scenic locations as your program backdrop to tell your brand story and boost engagement. With every inch of the iconic venue available to you, you can make Oracle Park into the perfect media and production platform of your choice.
The resources aren’t just limited to the state-of-the-art infrastructure and roster of experts. You can also utilize Giants Enterprises’ expansive network of partners and benefit from superior service and valuable opportunities.
Be it the massive 4K Scoreboard, dynamic media elements, detailed panel discussions, comprehensive culinary tours and demonstrations, or exclusive Giants insider assets and custom at-home kits that exceed expectations, you and your guests will be able to engage from anywhere.
Safety Comes First
Oracle Park is committed to ensuring you, your team, and your audience feel secure and enjoy yourselves. Our robust health and safety procedures have been further enhanced by the unique findings and practices of our Covid-19 Task Force.
Along with stringent cleaning, disinfection, and infectious disease prevention protocols, our safety protocol includes widespread sanitization, protective mask requirements, social distancing policies, and contactless business and event interactions.
Oracle Park has also achieved Global Biorisk Advisory Council ® (GBAC) STARTM accreditation, the gold standard for prepared facilities.