September 6th-8th, 2019
San Francisco Giant Race
Celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the San Francisco Giant Race!
Half Marathon, 10K, 5K, Kids Race & Family Relay at AT&T Park!
2019 will be a year full of celebrations as we honor the past and present in the 10th Anniversary of the San Francisco Giant Race Presented by Alaska Airlines!
- Start Times: Half Marathon & 10K at 7am PST. 5K at 10:50am PST. Kids Race/Family Relay is on Saturday, Sept. 7
- Race Expo: Friday, Sept. 6 from 11:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday, Sept. 7 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at AT&T Park.
- Awards: All runners will receive an exclusive 10th Anniversary San Francisco Giant Race medal and a finisher’s trophy. Participants will also finish on the field at AT&T Park!
- New in 2019 – The Lou Seal Challenge: Help celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the Giant Race by signing up for the Lou Seal Challenge! Run the Half Marathon at 7 a.m. AND the 5K at 10:50 a.m., and earn the Lou Seal Challenge Medal. Racers will also receive the Half Marathon Finishers Medal and the 5K Finishers Medal upon completion of each race respectively.
- Race Day Parking: AT&T Ballpark lots will be reserved for pre-paid passes only, and no cash will be accepted onsite. Pre-paid passes will be available for purchase during registration online. Metered parking is available surrounding AT&T Park.